HSN Fantasy Football 2024

Weird week in fantasy. So many underperformed and injuries really starting to mount. Of course Jordan Mason and JK Dobbins leading the league in Fantasy after 2 weeks is how we all drew it up on draft night.

Good luck to those who need a miracle tonight. I only have one that is to be settled. Need Robinson and London to not have more than 27 points....so I'm likely cooked in that league. Kelce, Kupp, Stafford did me in.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Weird week in fantasy. So many underperformed and injuries really starting to mount. Of course Jordan Mason and JK Dobbins leading the league in Fantasy after 2 weeks is how we all drew it up on draft night.

Good luck to those who need a miracle tonight. I only have one that is to be settled. Need Robinson and London to not have more than 27 points....so I'm likely cooked in that league. Kelce, Kupp, Stafford did me in.

I'm in a league where I could very easily end up losing despite having Kamara.  I'm done.  Opponent has Hurts tonight.  Basically, 20 or less, I'm good.  More than 20, I'm beat.

• Like 1

All these guys are on the roster I'm juggling in my home league (2 QB League).  2 IR spots available. Other than Downs, I can't realistically see myself moving on from any of them.  Being a 2 QB league thins out my bench even more.

- Pacheco

- Love

- Higgins

- K. Allen

- Mostert

- J. Downs

• KDB pinned this topic

If the Cts this week vs the Bears then the season is pretty much over. In the last 5 years teams who started 0-2 only 2 out of 32 teams made the playoffs. So going 0-3 is pretty much the death nail for the season.

These are the next 5 games at the QB's they will be playing.

Bears Williams

Steelers Fields

Jags Lawrence 

Titans Levis

Dolphins Backup QB

So it is a not a real tough schedule coming up.

Champions League Week 2 Recap

Winners: @PAHoosier; @KDB; @BeerBQ; @B_A; @trc, and @Seeking6

4 teams at 2-0

4 teams at 1-1

4 teams at 0-2

In our featured game of the week, @B_A disposed of @Indykevdespite getting a goose egg from Christian Watson.  @B_A was able to overcome the blank from Watson by getting big games from Nico Collins and George Kittle. Meanwhile, @Indykev 3 starting wide receivers, Diggs, Pittman, and Pickens barely combined to get half of what @B_A got from Collins.  

image.png.ecaefce8f4699bf14cf169b87dd98606.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

HSN Week 2 Recap

Winners: @mrflynn03; @Sagamore; @btownqb; @Parakeet Jones; @TiminNC; and @WRSMick55

In our featured matchup, despite ignoring my advice to add some Panthers to his roster, @TiminNC was able to overcome @02Hoosier who did not get 8,000 points from Jake Moody this week.  @TiminNC overcame a poor performance by Josh Allen by getting big games from James Cook and Zay Flowers. @02Hoosiergot a huge game from Kyler Murray, but left 24.70 points on the bench with Calvin Ridley. He also had the misfortune of watching Cooper Kupp and Isiah Pacheco go down during their respective games.  

As is the case in Champions, there are four teams at 2-0, four at 1-1, and four at 0-2.

image.png.6d1b823ec968d569bb658f8ea1458be4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

HSN Week 2 Recap

Winners: @mrflynn03; @Sagamore; @btownqb; @Parakeet Jones; @TiminNC; and @WRSMick55

In our featured matchup, despite ignoring my advice to add some Panthers to his roster, @TiminNC was able to overcome @02Hoosier who did not get 8,000 points from Jake Moody this week.  @TiminNC overcame a poor performance by Josh Allen by getting big games from James Cook and Zay Flowers. @02Hoosiergot a huge game from Kyler Murray, but left 24.70 points on the bench with Calvin Ridley. He also had the misfortune of watching Cooper Kupp and Isiah Pacheco go down during their respective games.  

As is the case in Champions, there are four teams at 2-0, four at 1-1, and four at 0-2.

Wow!  Pretty spot on.  Bills, Josh Allen had me swearing bullets. Then Tyler Bass misses a field goal..... 

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

HSN Week 2 Recap

Was waiting for this. Early on was looking close the Tua went down. If I'm not mistaken, he was your QB?

My WR core took a hit first two weeks and my bench needs alot of work. 

8 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Was waiting for this. Early on was looking close the Tua went down. If I'm not mistaken, he was your QB?

My WR core took a hit first two weeks and my bench needs alot of work. 

I have Tua in another league, but not in HSN2.  Burrow was my QB against you this week.

• Like 1

Weird week in Waiver Wire for everyone I'm sure. I sat down last night to start making sense of it all and I ended up not doing as many moves as I anticipated until things shake out. Dolphins, Chiefs, Browns...RB situations, 49ers, Rams, and a couple others WR situations.

Tough to figure out on Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Weird week in Waiver Wire for everyone I'm sure. I sat down last night to start making sense of it all and I ended up not doing as many moves as I anticipated until things shake out. Dolphins, Chiefs, Browns...RB situations, 49ers, Rams, and a couple others WR situations.

Tough to figure out on Wednesday. Good luck to everyone!

I ended up making moves in all 4 of my leagues. 

Picked up a potential breakout RB in 2 of the leagues who is not a member of one of the teams you mentioned above.

And, I now have different pieces of the Rams passing attack spread out over 3 of my teams.  Stafford is too good not to put up numbers.  Looking for one of them to break out big, or two of them to become reliable floor guys when bye weeks or injuries hit.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I ended up making moves in all 4 of my leagues. 

Picked up a potential breakout RB in 2 of the leagues who is not a member of one of the teams you mentioned above.

And, I now have different pieces of the Rams passing attack spread out over 3 of my teams.  Stafford is too good not to put up numbers.  Looking for one of them to break out big, or two of them to become reliable floor guys when bye weeks or injuries hit.  

I've got Stafford in a couple of leagues and am giving him the benefit of the doubt this week. However I luckily picked up Carr last week for a just in case move and it's panning out. The other league I'm Stafford only and in real trouble if he doesn't carry the load until Kupp, Puka,etc...return.