HSN Fantasy Football 2024

The joys of Thursday and Friday night football. In HSN2, I have Ja'Marr Chase  scheduled to play Sunday at 1 o'clock. 

Unfortunately for me, his logical replacement in my lineup  if he is still holding out, is Xavier Worthy, who plays Thursday night. 

The other WR on my bench, Romeo Doubs, plays on Friday night.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2024 at 1:36 PM, 5fouls said:

The joys of Thursday and Friday night football. In HSN2, I have Ja'Marr Chase  scheduled to play Sunday at 1 o'clock. 

Unfortunately for me, his logical replacement in my lineup  if he is still holding out, is Xavier Worthy, who plays Thursday night. 

The other WR on my bench, Romeo Doubs, plays on Friday night.

Good luck with that one! Any chance you can handcuff Chase with Andrei?

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck with that one! Any chance you can handcuff Chase with Andrei?

No.  Don't have the roster flexibility for that.  What I can do, and already have partially done, is move Chase to Flex, and Pittman from Flex to WR. 

So, if Chase does not play, I can bring Spears or Hubbard off the bench into Flex.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

No.  Don't have the roster flexibility for that.  What I can do, and already have partially done, is move Chase to Flex, and Pittman from Flex to WR. 

So, if Chase does not play, I can bring Spears or Hubbard off the bench into Flex.

Good move! So many forget that simple little rule on flex/wr on Thursday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

On my bench in HSN2

image.png.6483651611a3a564209ca40923d2c751.png

Oh, and this guy was too

image.png.c8f1fb28f68c28bb42795a4dfd27a12c.png

Damn 5fouls, both Likley AND  Worthy ( you DID snipe Worthy from me by the way ) on bench. Now you will feel the pressure to start them next week  and if you do  see them do zip because you did. Or maybe you don’t and they do again. Damn this fantasy football lol.

8 minutes ago, WRSMick55 said:

Damn 5fouls, both Likley AND  Worthy ( you DID snipe Worthy from me by the way ) on bench. Now you will feel the pressure to start them next week  and if you do  see them do zip because you did. Or maybe you don’t and they do again. Damn this fantasy football lol.

I was considering starting Likely because Pitts had been carrying a 'Q' designation all week.  But they took that off yesterday afternoon, so I didn't.  It's going to be a tough decision each week.

Just now, Naturalhoosier said:

Ouch. 

Lol.  Yeah.  My starting receivers/flex are Chase, Waddle, and Pittman.  And, as I said in post above, I have Pitts at TE.

Pitts/Likely might be the easier trigger to pull going forward.  But, damn last night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Lol.  Yeah.  My starting receivers/flex are Chase, Waddle, and Pittman.  And, as I said in post above, I have Pitts at TE.

Pitts/Likely might be the easier trigger to pull going forward.  But, damn last night.

First few weeks are always fun to see how the guys will be used and we can plan accordingly. At first glance Ravens will be running 2 TE sets all the time so even with Andrews I can't imagine Likely getting less than 5-6 targets per game.

In terms of Xavier Worthy. That's going to open things up so much for Kelce and Rice. Now D's have to plan for him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm rolling the dice with Andrei Iosivas this week in some Fanduel leagues. Not picking him up yet in fantasy but keeping my eye on him for sure.

He's, at a minimum, a flex option in most weeks that Higgins does not play.  If Chase doesn't play either, as Burrow's #1 option, he could be even bigger.  The only thing that concerns me today is that I think it will be a low scoring game.

I have Higgins in my home league.  Waiting on him to be officially declared out to pick someone up.  As of now, I moved Courtland Sutton into my starting lineup in that league.   

• Like 1