2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

On 10/9/2024 at 4:13 PM, IU Scott said:

Watching the Tigers and Indians and the Tigers are up 3-0 through 6 innings. I just can't believe in this low scoring of a game that there have already been 8 pitchers used. To me this isn't great for the game and isn't as enjoyable if you have a pitching dual between great starters. Whe typing this you can make it 9 pitchers . The Tigers just took out a reliever who has faced 6 batters and got them all out.

You would have enjoyed the Yankees/Royals game last night. Garrett Cole went 7 full innings and was great. Boone then gave the ball to Clay Holmes (Ugghh), but he didn't give up any hits!! "Dream" Weaver came in the 9th to close out the game.

The Yanks move on to the ALCS and awaits the winner of the Tigers vs. Guardians. The Mutts will play in the NLDS. There is a lot of excitement in the Big Apple!!

On 10/10/2024 at 11:02 PM, bronkonagurski said:

Yankees and Mets have advanced while the other two series go the distance. Another Subway Series in the making?

You know that's what FOX is hoping for. Although they wouldn't mind Yankees- Dodgers I'm sure. 

I was hoping for San Diego to spoil the party. That didn't go so well. So now rooting  for Cleveland or Detroit.

My favorite era to read about in baseball history is the 50s, when either the Yankees, and/or the Dodgers, and/or the Giants were in the World Series every year...New York baseball rocked back then...

Now I pray there's no subway series...

It's been 15 freakin' long years since the Yankees were in the WS, my 17 year old grandson was 2 when that happened. My son in-law managed to get 3 tickets to the game. What a memorable experience that will be for them.

Hoping Steinbrenner opens his check book to sign Soto during the offseason, he is a difference maker. His awesome at bat against the Guardians in Game 5 was crazy. Should be a good series and I would like to see the the Yanks put it to Yamamoto for dissing the pinstripes....

Go Yankees!

4 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Hoping Steinbrenner opens his check book to sign Soto during the offseason, he is a difference maker. His awesome at bat against the Guardians in Game 5 was crazy. Should be a good series and I would like to see the the Yanks put it to Yamamoto for dissing the pinstripes....

Go Yankees!

image.jpeg.ec59fc729b9c39d9874200d17ee85805.jpeg

5 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

It's been 15 freakin' long years since the Yankees were in the WS, my 17 year old grandson was 2 when that happened. My son in-law managed to get 3 tickets to the game. What a memorable experience that will be for them.

Go Yankees!

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you since it had been 17 years since the Yankees last WS.