2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Reds beat the Marlins 10-4 in 10 innings. The Reds scored 7 runs in the top of the 10th. The Marlins threw 41 pitches before they got the first out in the 10th 

Green with a good outing but not great. He gave up 3 runs in 6 innings

Edited by IU Scott

13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds beat the Marlins 20-4 in 10 innings. The Reds scored 7 runs in the top of the 10th. The Marlins threw 41 pitches before they got the first out in the 10th 

Green with a good outing but not great. He gave up 3 runs in 6 innings

20-4, but the Reds only score 7 runs in extra innings?  That would mean the Reds started extra innings with 13.  Did the Marlins lose runs?

Give me a moment to take my shoes off and check the math.

🤔

Any chance the Reds had to get back into the division went up in flames so far tonight. They are playing at the Brewers and are down 8-0 in the third. Bell has kept in the starter to give up 8 runs so he must have just gave up on this game early

Edited by IU Scott

14 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Any chance the Reds had to get back into the division went up in flames so far tonight. They are playing at the Brewers and are down 8-0 in the third. Bell has kept in the starter to give up 8 runs so he must have just gave up on this game early

At that point, might as well save the bullpen as much as you can for the rest of the weekend.  Definitely disappointing start to a very important series.

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Saw a graphic where the Cubs had the 4th easiest schedule remaining.

The other 4 teams in the NL Central were all among the 9 hardest schedules remaining.  

The Cubs still have series against Cleveland, the Yankees, the Dodgers, and the Phillies, with all but the Yankees being on the road...

The fortunate part of the schedule is at the end when we play 10 of our last 13 at home ..

Yoho is probably going to get an MLB invite to camp in March... 

Pretty incredible ascension in one year in minor leagues. 

This season across 3 levels-- 

44IP 22H 84K 14BB 0.81ERA 0.81WHIP 

Turns 25 at the end of Oct, so he's still a very young relief pitcher. 

A pitching dual in Milwaukee 0-0 after 6 with both pitchers with a 1 hitter. It is the best performance for Martinez as a Red.

I give it to the Brewers because they win without superstar players. I haven't heard of a lot of their players yet the win every year 

Reds lose 1-0 at the Brewers. Reds reliever Santilan gave up a two out solo homer in the bottom of the 8th. Reds had 3 hits and had a base runner from an error. The Brewers had two hits and those were their only base runners.

I understand taking out Martinez after 7 since he isn't a full time starter and hadn't went more than 5 innings this year.

In the last 46 games vs the Brewers the Reds are 12-34

It is obvious that the real Reds offense is back and only looked good with playing the Marlins. You know your lineup is bad when Stuart Fairchild is batting 5th.

Also when the Reds faces a no name LH starters you know they will have trouble hitting 

Edited by IU Scott

35 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is obvious that the real Reds offense is back and only looked good with playing the Marlins. You know your lineup is bad when Stuart Fairchild is batting 5th.

Also when the Reds faces a no name LH starters you know they will have trouble hitting 

Reds offense has woken up and scored 3 runs in the last two innings to take a 3-2 lead 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/40829067/red-sox-jarren-duran-apologizes-using-anti-gay-slur-fan

1. Duran shouldn't use that word in a professional setting. Other than that, I'm not his mom.. he can speak how he wants. 

2. I'm numb to this stuff now. I can't care about certain words that are supposedly offensive, but then other terms and phrases that are offensive are allowed. 

3. Apparently if you make a rap song it allows you to say whatever you want? 

4. Laughable this is front page espn 

10 hours ago, btownqb said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/40829067/red-sox-jarren-duran-apologizes-using-anti-gay-slur-fan

1. Duran shouldn't use that word in a professional setting. Other than that, I'm not his mom.. he can speak how he wants. 

2. I'm numb to this stuff now. I can't care about certain words that are supposedly offensive, but then other terms and phrases that are offensive are allowed. 

3. Apparently if you make a rap song it allows you to say whatever you want? 

4. Laughable this is front page espn 

Dude plays Call of Duty for sure. :coffee:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

Hunter Greene's last 50IP-- 1.07ERA 

I am very happy to finally see him put it all together.  Last August I saw him pitch live against the Blue Jays and he got absolutely hammered.  Even the out were smoked. 

At that point, I wondered if he would ever figure it out.  Now that he apparently has done that, he's even exceeding what Reds fans could have even hoped for.