2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

My buddies and I were 8 rows behind home plate and there were 2-3 early calls that were so bad.....after Friday's zone....we and about 100 of us were yelling to Counsell to finally, once stand up for his guys. 

Glad to see a win but we needed to go 7-3 or 8-2 for these first 10 to still have a chance. Not likely now. Taillon should be a Yankee, Red Sox or Dodger by his next start.....and our offense still can't hit. 

Otherwise fun time at the Friendly Confines but Bears season can't get here soon enough.

Yeah I don't have any hope they will turn it around. The 7-3 stretch heading into the All-Star Break was a start, but failing to win the series in STL took the wind out of the sails and nearly being swept by AZ, it is just more of the same. The bullpen has actually been doing a lot better but the offense still sucks and that puts too much pressure on the pitching staff.

• Like 1

Reds supposedly ready to trade some players.  Orioles rumored to be interested in Frankie Montas or Nick Martinez.  Both will be free agents after this season.  No big loss if they’re dealt and Reds can get a few prospects.  Do it.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

image.png.c9cd2671dcf253d4153db2cd7decb9a9.png

Needs to work on making contact because right now he strikes out too much.  278 times in 198 games.  That’s my biggest complaint.  Reds need a better hitting coach.  All just my opinions.   😊

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

19 blown saves.

I put that one on the offense, not the bullpen. I know it doesn't change anything statistically. But man, the bullpen has actually been a lot better recently and the starting pitching has mostly held up and this offense is so putrid. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds activate TJ Freidl and send down Rece Hinds

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Makes sense because Hinds wasn't going to play everyday. 

Was that always the plan? Hinds I thought was playing unreal. Did he cool off?

PS...for the Cubs brethren. 90 innings since ASB. 9 runs. 

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

He'd gone 1 for his last 12, but was still hitting over .300...Maybe they found the hole?

Edit: He's from Niceville, Florida. Lived there for a bit when I was stationed at Eglin AFB...Great area...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

He hit 5 homers in his first 8 games but was 1-17 in his last few games.

• Like 1