2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Whoa...Never knew this...I knew she was a piece of work, but...

image.png.fced4f9ca0947ef69025c006eb607aa6.png

A couple more things...got these off Reddit:

Two lesser known Schott activities, more dealing with her car dealerships:

If she saw a computer on and nobody sitting at the desk, she would turn it off. Employees had to resort to hanging signs on their computers to remind her not to turn them off.

If she held a meeting with clients, she would get donuts for the meeting. If there were leftovers, she would charge her employees the normal donut price for them.

She also used to let her dog shit all over the field before games too. When some of the players complained, this was her response:

"I get their chewing gum on my shoes," she argued. "They should be happy I don't have a horse, right?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Huh...I thought Ronnie would, in the immortal words of Tommy Lasorda, "finish third in a race with a pregnant woman." :) 

But Pat Hughes said he was pretty fast the day his toupee caught on fire in the Shea Stadium broadcast booth :D 

I agree, but he was a young man at 24…right?   😁

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I just remembered this...

In "The Sandberg Game" Ryno wasn't even the NBC Player of the Game...Willie McGee was :o 

Again if memory serves they were short on time and had to nominate someone before Ryne did his thing. Sad part is I had more fun watching old clips last night instead of our current team......and given our history that's saying something.

• Like 2

When I saw the Reds lineup today I knew the Reds were on trouble. They are down 6-1 to the Pirates in the 6th.

India 2B

EDLC SS

Steer LF

Stephenson C

Martini RF 

Espinal 3B

Fairchild CF

Soto DH not Juan

Jordan LF  not Micheal 

Also they brought back Ashcraft back to start today and was horrible again. Two years ago I thought he was going to be a very good starter but he has been bad this year.

Edited by IU Scott

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

When I saw the Reds lineup today I knew the Reds were on trouble. They are down 6-1 to the Pirates in the 6th.

India 2B

EDLC SS

Steer LF

Stephenson C

Martini RF 

Espinal 3B

Fairchild CF

Soto DH not Juan

Jordan LF  not Micheal 

Also they brought back Ashcraft back to start today and was horrible again. Two years ago I thought he was going to be a very good starter but he has been bad this year.

YARN | Just wait till next year, Charlie Brown. | It's the Great Pumpkin  Charlie Brown (1966) | Video gifs by quotes | 5e34a85f | 紗

• Haha 1