2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

10 hours ago, DC2345 said:

The Reds will also be activating Jake Fraley from the IL tomorrow however he is currently limited to the DH role at the moment but they do t need him in the OF with their new found quality OF depth. 

His bat was sorely missed.  Best clutch hitter they have.

Reds
1. H. Bader (R) CF
2. S. Steer (R) 2B
3. E. De La Cruz (S) SS
4. H. Renfroe (R) RF
5. C. Encarnacion-Strand (R) 1B
6. N. Senzel (R) 3B
7. T. Stephenson (R) C
8. N. Marte (R) DH
9. S. Fairchild (R) LF
P. G. Ashcraft (R)

Cubs
1. M. Tauchman (L) CF
2. N. Hoerner (R) 2B
3. I. Happ (S) LF
4. C. Bellinger (L) 1B
5. D. Swanson (R) SS
6. S. Suzuki (R) RF
7. C. Morel (R) DH
8. M. Amaya (R) C
9. N. Madrigal (R) 3B
P. J. Wicks (L)

4 hours ago, rico said:

Reds
1. H. Bader (R) CF
2. S. Steer (R) 2B
3. E. De La Cruz (S) SS
4. H. Renfroe (R) RF
5. C. Encarnacion-Strand (R) 1B
6. N. Senzel (R) 3B
7. T. Stephenson (R) C
8. N. Marte (R) DH
9. S. Fairchild (R) LF
P. G. Ashcraft (R)

Cubs
1. M. Tauchman (L) CF
2. N. Hoerner (R) 2B
3. I. Happ (S) LF
4. C. Bellinger (L) 1B
5. D. Swanson (R) SS
6. S. Suzuki (R) RF
7. C. Morel (R) DH
8. M. Amaya (R) C
9. N. Madrigal (R) 3B
P. J. Wicks (L)

cubs-flythew.gif.eb30552c11f769c9fa239320dd181a6f.gif

• Like 4

Reds have out 3 pitchers on the COVID list today. Green, Cruz and Lively. Injuries and inexperience has caught up to the Reds and the season is pretty much open. Once Fraley and India got hurt the offense has been in a tailspin. Plus Votto and McClain you are out 4 starters. At least we had 2.5 months of fun during the baseball season, more than was expected 

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Was screaming at my radio for Bell to walk Bellinger with runners on 2nd 3rd and no outs. Bellinger had already homer for the Cubs only run.  He brought Sims I  and gave up a two run single to Belinger

You aren't the only one... I was watching the rewind on MLB TV where they run through the different broadcasts (radio/TV Cubs/Reds) and 3 of the 4 wondered why they pitched to Bellinger...

Cody's missed about 30 games, so his end numbers won't be spectacular, but he's gotta be in the conversation for NL MVP

Attention: The Martian Has Landed!!!

New call-up, Jasson Dominguez, got called up as part of the youth movement. Last night, in his first at bat, he swats a 2 run home run off Justin Verlander to give the Yankees a 3-1 lead!! The kid is only 20 years old and the Yanks had signed him to a $1.5 million dollar contract when he was just 16!! The Yankees, behind the pitching by Carlos Rodon, won 6-2 over the Asstroles and Verlander (how saweet it is)!!! There were 4 home runs hit by the Bronx Bombers, Stanton, Judge, Le Mahieu, and Dominguez all hit dingers.

The other new call-up, catcher Austin Wells, went 1 for  4!  In a September batting order I could not have thought of, the Yanks had Everson Pereira in LF, he's 22, Oswald Peraza, 23, was 2nd base, and Anthony Volpe who made history the other night by going 20-20 this season is a rookie. I would say the future is looking pretty good.

In other Yankees news, with Judge hitting a home run, he is now the fastest player to hit 250 homers. He has hit 30 so far, considering he missed almost 2 months due to injury. Not too shabby.

Carry on with the NL stuff.....