2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

29 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Jordan Wicks has looked good in his MLB debut... Gave up a dinger to Ke'Bryan Hayes (Charlie's kid) but has 9 Ks through 4... Offense is purring along... 7-1 Cubs 🙂

8-1 Cubbies now. I just came on to say how good he looked after the early jitters, but you beat me to it! Cubs cruising tonight. Good job by the offense giving him lots of run support in his debut!

Edited by FritzIam4IU
  • Like 1

Reds scored two in the 9th to tie the game. Scored 3 in the 10th to take 7-4 lead. Should have been more because they still had 2nd and 3rd with no outs but didn't score anymore. Of course the Diamondbacks scored 3 in the bottom of the 10th to tie the game. McClain  error on a possible game ending DP was the difference 

Edited by IU Scott

1 hour ago, rico said:

I would be curious as to who the 13 players are and the years they done it.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Adam Dunn was on that list in fact I’d probably bet on it haha. He was a butcher in LF haha. 

Edit: I did find this link. It’s not WAR but does show some info!

https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2011/2/3/1971906/the-worst-30-home-run-season-of-all-time

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Adam Dunn was on that list in fact I’d probably bet on it haha. He was a butcher in LF haha. 

Edit: I did find this link. It’s not WAR but does show some info!

https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2011/2/3/1971906/the-worst-30-home-run-season-of-all-time

From 2011?  Lol.  Adam Dunn would be a good one although it seems he hit 40 every year.  But I am gonna do some checking on it.

Edited by rico