2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I was just coming here to post this.  Very cool to see something like this.  Will definitely be watching how he does, and I hope he succeeds.

Even if he does succeed I am afraid it will probably be too little too late for the Halos.  But hey, you gotta pull out all the stops, right?

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Nope ☹️

Ross and his love affair with Wisdom once again. Tauchman even as a lefty has a significant better OPS vs lefties over Wisdom and still Ross plays Wisdom.

Minimally 10 games this year where Ross and his rolling of the dice lineups have cost us. If it was vs a good team I could take the L...but against the Royals?? On top of the Sox split on top of the Mets.....just a bad stretch. 

How we are within any range of winning this division is beyond comprehension.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ross and his love affair with Wisdom once again. Tauchman even as a lefty has a significant better OPS vs lefties over Wisdom and still Ross plays Wisdom.

Minimally 10 games this year where Ross and his rolling of the dice lineups have cost us. If it was vs a good team I could take the L...but against the Royals?? On top of the Sox split on top of the Mets.....just a bad stretch. 

How we are within any range of winning this division is beyond comprehension.

Because the NL Central sucks. Also look at David Bells lineup vs LHP starters

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You guys are probably just like us. One good week and we win this darn division. So frustrating when a manager consistently costs a team games. Like Parcells use to say. Every team starts off at 8-8 in the NFL it's the coaches job to make us 11-5.

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The NL Central has 3 teams very much in the playoff hunt.  The NL East?  3 as well.  The NL West.  Hmmm, and they have 3.

the Central must not suck as bad as some people think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds bringing up another top prospect in Novele Marte. He is another infielder so it will be interesting how the lines will look. I guess Steer will be a full-time LF

Who goes down?  Is India done for the year?  Fraly done?  Dunno.