2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

12 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Nice catch by Friedl! 

It was just as good or maybe even better in person.  He made another really nice catch the following inning too.  Ended up hitting the wall after the grab.  And he had three hits.  It was a fun game.  Some offense helps.  But they should have scored more because they left eleven men on base!  😂😂

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 2

And I'll say this about MLB TV...

I love it... The offer I took was basically the last 2 months of the season for $34.99... BUT, for veterans, they offer a 35% discount meaning I have access to almost every MLB game (except Astros blackouts and games on Apple TV+) making it $24.62 for me...

I'm so impressed with it, I'll probably just let it auto-renew for next season 🙂

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I love it... The offer I took was basically the last 2 months of the season for $34.99... BUT, for veterans, they offer a 35% discount meaning I have access to almost every MLB game (except Astros blackouts and games on Apple TV+) making it $24.62 for me...

I'm so impressed with it, I'll probably just let it auto-renew for next season 🙂

I usually wait till a month to 6 weeks into the season and it’s half off. But I do like the product, aside from the crappy blackout rules. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I usually wait till a month to 6 weeks into the season and it’s half off. But I do like the product, aside from the crappy blackout rules. 

I like the app, particularly the ability to listen to whichever teams broadcast I want to...

Do wish they had multi-view like YTTV though 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Good for you.  However on my end the Reds, Cubs, White Sox, and Tigers are blacked out.

26 minutes ago, rico said:

Good for you.  However on my end the Reds, Cubs, White Sox, and Tigers are blacked out.

Move to Texas 🙂

Only the Astros and Rangers for me...

And I found this weird when looking at the MLB. TV blackout rules... 

"All San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics live games will be blacked out in the U.S. territory of Guam"

What? That's a 12+ hour flight

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I like the app, particularly the ability to listen to whichever teams broadcast I want to...

Do wish they had multi-view like YTTV though 🙂

Yeah the radio aspect is great too. When I drove back to my moms in Indiana the Astros happened to have a day game for each day/direction of travel. Helped quicken a 8-9hr drive by listening to some baseball. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Nothing bad about that at all... 

We played Cog all day yesterday and last second a buddy called and said he had 4 tickets. Never remember a game going from so utterly pissed off to elation in 5 seconds. Man these guys need to find it soon. This stretch is where we catch and pass the Brewers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Move to Texas 🙂

Only the Astros and Rangers for me...

And I found this weird when looking at the MLB. TV blackout rules... 

"All San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics live games will be blacked out in the U.S. territory of Guam"

What? That's a 12+ hour flight

LOL  MLB TV just doesn't work for me due to their restrictions.  I would love to have it but moving is not in my immediate plans.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

We played Cog all day yesterday and last second a buddy called and said he had 4 tickets. Never remember a game going from so utterly pissed off to elation in 5 seconds. Man these guys need to find it soon. This stretch is where we catch and pass the Brewers.

image.png.51adfb25d2df9e9832af86c5859eae53.png

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Watching the Reds (Bats) at the Cubs (Cubs)... Tuned in to see Marte and Pete Crow-Armstrong...

3-0 Cubs 😁

PCA is one to keep an eye on once rosters expand. Fun fact that I just found out. Morel ran the bases last night on his walk faster than Edwin Encarnacion inside the park home run 5 years ago. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rico said:

I didn't get to watch it all, just a couple of innings...Only PCA bat I saw was a beautiful drag bunt down the right side he easily beat out for a hit...Marte flied to center...

And I hate to gush, but I was able to see games from the Cubs farm system all the way down to Single A ball...That was ultra-cool...

In one of his books, Jim Bouton said the biggest disparity in the rungs on the climb to the Major Leagues was between AAA and The Show...From what I saw surfing MLB TV he's wasn't wrong...

Edited by IUFLA

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I didn't get to watch it all, just a couple of innings...Only PCA bat I saw was a beautiful drag bunt down the right side he easily beat out for a hit...Marte flied to center...

And I hate to gush, but I was able to see games from the Cubs farm system all the way down to Single A ball...That was ultra-cool...

In one of his books, Jim Bouton said the biggest disparity in the rungs on the climb to the Major Leagues was between AAA and The Show...From what I saw surfing MLB TV he's wasn't wrong...

The Reds have had a multitude of AAAA players the last 30 years.  Guys that tear it up in AAA but can't cut the mustard at the big league level.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

PCA is one to keep an eye on once rosters expand. Fun fact that I just found out. Morel ran the bases last night on his walk faster than Edwin Encarnacion inside the park home run 5 years ago. 

Remember you can only bring up 2 guys.  

• Like 1