2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

David Bell's stupidity is killing us once again. In the 8th and up 4-1 and he takes Gibaut out after he struck out two while giving up 1 single. They bring in Moll to face the top hitter in baseball and gave up a single and then gave up a 3 run homer to tie the game

Actually the dumbest move was taking out Ashcraft after 7 inning of 3 hit and 1 run ballĀ 

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

David Bell's stupidity is killing us once again. In the 8th and up 4-1 and he takes Gibaut out after he struck out two while giving up 1 single. They bring in Moll to face the top hitter in baseball and gave up a single and then gave up a 3 run homer to tie the game

Bad decision for sure by Bell.

Diaz comes in the game in the 8th and gave up a leadoff homer. Now down 5-4 with one out in the bottom of the 9th. The Reds not being able to put big innings together is a problem. In the 6th we scored a run to go up 4-1 and had two runners on and one out but didn't scoreĀ 

Reds lost once again 5-4 and went 1-5 on the home stand vs Washington one of the worst teams in the league and Marlins who had the worst record in baseball since the all star break.

Two years ago I thought Stephenson was going into he a good starting catcher but after the last two years it is time to find a new catcher. Also I have seen enough of Senzel that I know I don't want to see anymore of him.

15 minutes ago, rico said:

Welp, we get an off day tomorrow.Ā  Hopefully, Senzel and Fairchild get sent down.

Hopefully India and Fraley get back soon.Ā Ā 

Starting to think that couple of months of winning was more of a fluke. We won a lot of games coming back late in games and led the league in come back wins. During that stretch are starters were really bad but our offense and bullpen was very good.

Our offense during that time we made better contact and didn't rely on homers to score. We use our speed to take it Xtra bases and steel a lot of bases. We would work the count and got a lot of walks. Now we are striking out at an alarming rate and we are relying on the homer to score.

• Like 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

Hopefully India and Fraley get back soon.Ā Ā 

Starting to think that couple of months of winning was more of a fluke. We won a lot of games coming back late in games and led the league in come back wins. During that stretch are starters were really bad but our offense and bullpen was very good.

Our offense during that time we made better contact and didn't rely on homers to score. We use our speed to take it Xtra bases and steel a lot of bases. We would work the count and got a lot of walks. Now we are striking out at an alarming rate and we are relying on the homer to score.

Elly had 2 hits today.Ā  Got thrown out on the bases both times.Ā  That hurt.

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Michael Lorenzen throws no-hitter for Phillies.Ā  Gut punch to Reds fans that wanted to acquire pitching at the deadline.

Ditto for Yankee fans...

For something novel, Severino was supposed to start last night. So what does Boone do? He starts another pitcher and he gets through the first inning without giving up any runs. Then, Boone takes him out in the 2nd inning and puts Severino in and he gives up 3 runs!!! Goes back out for the 3rd inning and gives up another run!! Severino is shot. Sad because I root for him.

Can't wait for this season to end. Is CBB far behind??

22 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Ditto for Yankee fans...

For something novel, Severino was supposed to start last night. So what does Boone do? He starts another pitcher and he gets through the first inning without giving up any runs. Then, Boone takes him out in the 2nd inning and puts Severino in and he gives up 3 runs!!! Goes back out for the 3rd inning and gives up another run!! Severino is shot. Sad because I root for him.

Can't wait for this season to end. Is CBB far behind??

Boone has to be on a short leash, right?! Ā I would imagine so, anyway.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Probably, but Cashman should be the one on the short leash. He is responsible for this badly constructed team, IMO. Sad thing is it most likely won't happen.

I would imagine heā€™s entrenched there. Winning 4, 5(?) championships? Ā Albeit 20 yrs has passed. That would be frustrating as a fan for sure.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Probably, but Cashman should be the one on the short leash. He is responsible for this badly constructed team, IMO. Sad thing is it most likely won't happen.

You crack me up.Ā  The Yanks just won the division last year then losing the ALCS.