2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

15 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I swear you can't make some of this stuff up.

Now it's being reported that Rizzo is out indefinitely and is being tested for "cognitive impairment".  In other words, they think he might have a concussion stemming from a collision with Fernando Tatis back in May!! You mean to tell me the Yankees medical staff is just now checking out why all of a sudden, Rizzo's hitting has gotten worse??

Are you kidding me?? IF this team makes the playoffs with the adversity they have faced is beyond me....

Good teams have years like that.  For your sake, the Yanks need to get younger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

You would have been more frustrated watching it.  I kicked my dog, broke my remote, accidently called my current wife by one of my ex's name, poured orange juice on my cereal instead of milk, tried to send my friend a text calling him a 'two-bit moron' but sent it to my boss instead, and ran over a bunch of landscaping trying to back out of the driveway this morning.

I did watch it because I wanted to forget those problems for awhile but watching that game made it worse

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I was to frustrated the game last night and probably overreacted. Just having some family problems then try to watch the game to get my mind off of those problems.

We all do it. No worries. I think everyone here knows your a solid contributor. Even if they don't agree with the stuff you keep posting and striking up conversations. That's all a message board can ask for.

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Nice thing about watching it on MLB App, I can select alternate audio and listen to Pat Hughes...

Wish ol Ronnie Santo was still around... 

I buy the $25 pass this time a year, so I get all out of market games.. 

Love watching to the Os so I can listen to Big Ben McDonald! Love that country bumpkin 🤣

• Like 1

Strange things happens at Wrigley all the time. Bottom of third and two outs and no one on and Weaver strikes out Hoerner but it got past the catcher, he then walked Happy and now n RBI single and another walk. Instead of being out of the inning Weaver now is in trouble. He had retired 8 in a row before this rally

Maile  is. killing us tonight he couldn't blocked the third strike which led to the 3 runs. Also in the second with one out and runners on second and third he popped up to SS and we don't score. Just now in the fourth ER had runners on first and third and no outs and he hits into a DP. It scored a run but stopped any kind of rally we could had

Edited by IU Scott

Reds totally gave this game away, you give up 3 runs after you strike out a guy for the third out but the catcher didn't do a good job of blocking the ball. After that they score 3 runs on 1 hit and 4 walks. Then down 4-3 in the bottom of the 8th and you bring in Cruz which was dumb and he gave up a run and we lose 5-3. We were 0-9 with runners in scoring position .

Our main problem is that our pitchers walk way to many batters and our batters strikeout way to much. Tonight our pitchers walked 5 and 3 of them scored. Our batters struck out 13 times