2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, it was funny...

But I have to believe he was looking for an early start to the All-Star break... There's not a whole lot that can happen in 5 pitches to get that worked up about...

Appreciate what he did as a player, but his managerial skills leave a lot to be desired... 

It was about Hendricks getting a clock violation on the first pitch of the game

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It was about Hendricks getting a clock violation on the first pitch of the game

I read that was part of it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Ross wanted an early jump on his mini vacation...

That's not enough to get tossed over...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

To me this off season the Reds will have some major decisions to make with how to balance their roster. They have to many infielders who should start than they positions to fill.  To me Steer and Senzel are way better defensively as an infielder. Today Steer mis played a fly ball into a double in the first inning and that gave the Brewers their only run.

To me Steer is best a first base and Senzel at 3rd base. To me it is best to have EDLC at short and McClain at 2B, Steer at 1st. I know people are sentimental but for me this would be Votto's last year and I would trade India and Senzel. To me there is better use for the 25M that Votto makes than resigning him. I would have Encarscion-Strand at 3rd or DH.

Outfield Freidl should be the CF and leadoff hitter. If Benson keeps up what he is doing now for the rest of the year he should be the every day LF. Fraley is the hard one to figure out because he hits RHP great but not LHP. Might be good to keep him and platoon at RF. 

Will be interesting to watch this off season unfold.

Well, the Cubs took 2 of 3 from the Yanks to close the first half of the season.

In today's game, the Yanks had a 4-1 lead going in to the 6th inning, Doming German struck out 9 allowing 1 walk with just 3 walks. The tide turned when Gleyber Torres booted a double play ball that would have ended the 7th inning. Instead, the Cubs scored 3 runs to tie the game. Why Boone took German out is anyone's guess.

Hope the 2nd half is better

25 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well, the Cubs took 2 of 3 from the Yanks to close the first half of the season.

In today's game, the Yanks had a 4-1 lead going in to the 6th inning, Doming German struck out 9 allowing 1 walk with just 3 walks. The tide turned when Gleyber Torres booted a double play ball that would have ended the 7th inning. Instead, the Cubs scored 3 runs to tie the game. Why Boone took German out is anyone's guess.

Hope the 2nd half is better

Because you have to baby pitchers today 

• Haha 1

Does anyone at ESPN do any research anymore? The Tigers took Max Clark with the third overall pick, and mentioned he was the best player to come out of Indiana since Bryan Bullington, who played for IU. Except, Bullington didn't play for IU, he played for Ball State. 

Probably written by someone who was multi-tasking this article and a story about what Wemby will have for breakfast tomorrow. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Does anyone at ESPN do any research anymore? The Tigers took Max Clark with the third overall pick, and mentioned he was the best player to come out of Indiana since Bryan Bullington, who played for IU. Except, Bullington didn't play for IU, he played for Ball State. 

Probably written by someone who was multi-tasking this article and a story about what Wemby will have for breakfast tomorrow. 

Kyle Gibson from Greenfield was pretty good and still in the majors

43 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I played against the last guy to get drafted by MLB out of Franklin Community High School... Luke Wrenn back in the early 70s...He was pretty good, but never made the bigs...