2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

I keep seeing about baseball expanding and to me that would be a terrible idea.  I have watched more games this and not just the Reds.  I just don't see enough quality pitchers right now especially in the bullpen and the 4th and 5th starting spots.  If you deluded it even more then there won't be enough quality pitchers to field a team.

12 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Asking the Cubs for help in a pennant race is like asking Elizabeth Taylor (through seance) about marital advice...

Though the Cubs did indeed pull it out... 

Ross must be sensing the heat a bit because he went off in post game presser. I didn't watch the game but sounds like the zone was all over the place..

14 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I keep seeing about baseball expanding and to me that would be a terrible idea.  I have watched more games this and not just the Reds.  I just don't see enough quality pitchers right now especially in the bullpen and the 4th and 5th starting spots.  If you deluded it even more then there won't be enough quality pitchers to field a team.

Meh.  The population of the country keeps growing.  MLB will be fine with expansion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

some of the Reds "losses" weren't real losses.... 

I hated to see Jesse go myself.  I understood Suarez being dealt.  It appears that the Reds fleeced the Mariners on that one.  

Edited by rico

15 minutes ago, rico said:

I hated to see Jesse go myself.  I understood Suarez being dealt.  It appears that the Reds fleeced the Mariners on that one.  

Fraley alone is a heckuva flip. 

But Connor Phillips too. And the book isn't totally written on Williamson. 

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Fraley alone is a heckuva flip. 

But Connor Phillips too. And the book isn't totally written on Williamson. 

Winker's WAR is -0.6.  Suarez's WAR is 0.6.  Add them together and it comes to 0.  Williamson's WAR is 0.1.  Fraley's WAR is 0.9.  Add them together and it comes to 1.0.

What is it with professional athletes and the law? Do they think they can get away with anything?

Just saw where a relief pitcher for the Yankees, Jimmy Cordero, has been suspended for the remainder of the year because of domestic violence!!! The dude pitched all of last year in the minors, now he gets a chance in the majors, and he blows it!! I mean, WTF??? First it was Domingo German lasdt year and now this....

Cheese and Crackers.......

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier
  • Sad 2

I will admit to hating the Winker trade when it happened.  I will happily admit now that I was wrong.  Fraley hits just as well as Winker did when he was here, but Fraley is much more clutch.  Suarez?  Obviously in hindsight, trading him has paved the way for having a spot for McLain and De La Cruz.  One, or both of them, would still be in the minors if Suarez was still here.  

Great stat for the Reds 

So far this year they have 103 stolen bases

Last two years combined they had 94

Top of the 4th Reds had bases loaded and two outs with De La Cruz up but India was picked off of first.  That just can't happen 

Edited by IU Scott

23 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Cards literally just threw the game away. They get a go-ahead 2-run homer in the top of the 9th and in the bottom half, Hicks airmails a routine ground ball over first to allow both runners to score. Can’t make this stuff up. 

I'm enjoying this!  😂😂😂