2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds win 5-4

Votto 2-3 HR, 2 run single, Walk. His two run single was the go ahead hit. 

Top of the 9th Diaz gave up two singles to start the inning having runners on 1st and 3rd and no outs but didn't give up a run.

Good for Joey Votto.  He said he wants to perform and be a part of this team.  I've said I thought he should have retired, but if he's capable of hitting anywhere close to the old Votto then I'm happy.

What a return for Votto.  The Magic dust is certainly in the air.  I don't know about being the next Big Red Machine but the Runnin Red Machine seems like a good fit.   

After Votto's HR,  I saw him and Benson having a log conversation in the dugout.  Great teacher to have in the dugout!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds win 8-6 and now has win 10 in a row. It got close than it should because it was 8-2 going to the 8th but Legumina gave up a 3 run home. In the 9th Diaz gave up a run a left the bases loaded to end the game.

image.jpeg.05092b8a76662a785242611403d9afd5.jpeg

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds win 8-6 and now has win 10 in a row. It got close than it should because it was 8-2 going to the 8th but Legumina gave up a 3 run home. In the 9th Diaz gave up a run a left the bases loaded to end the game.

Diaz should have never been pitching.  Both Cruz and Duarte pitched well enough to go more than 1 inning.  Coulda/shoulda been 8-2 going into the 9th.  Not even Leguimina could have blown that.  

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Diaz should have never been pitching.  Both Cruz and Duarte pitched well enough to go more than 1 inning.  Coulda/shoulda been 8-2 going into the 9th.  Not even Leguimina could have blown that.  

I said the same thing about Cruz and Durate because I think both only threw 13 pitches.

25 minutes ago, ATX_sig said:

Benson is really heating up.  Is he rookie also?  If so, the Reds have rookies McLain, EDLC, Abbott, Steer and Benson.  I haven't been following closely around the NL but who are other rookies that will challenge for ROY.  

Carrol from Arizona will be the favorite

59 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Carrol from Arizona will be the favorite

Well he is certainly got a nice start to the season and might be the favorite now but baseball is a long season.    The Miami pitcher Perez is pretty good to.  Pretty impressed with that Jones guy on the Rockies.

Cincinnati Reds
@Reds

The #Reds today recalled RHP Alan Busenitz from Triple-A Louisville, selected the contract of RHP Silvino Bracho from Louisville, placed RHP Casey Legumina (right shoulder pain) on the 15-day injured list and optioned OF Stuart Fairchild to Louisville.
11:04am · 21 Jun 2023

1 hour ago, rico said:

Cincinnati Reds
@Reds

The #Reds today recalled RHP Alan Busenitz from Triple-A Louisville, selected the contract of RHP Silvino Bracho from Louisville, placed RHP Casey Legumina (right shoulder pain) on the 15-day injured list and optioned OF Stuart Fairchild to Louisville.
11:04am · 21 Jun 2023

Fairchild? He has been playing well.