2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

36 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

One hell of a game for the Reds. Down 8-3 after 4 but Reds scored 3 runs in the 9th to win 9-8. MClain with a walk off  single with the bases loaded.

De La Cruz 1-3 and 2BB. His double was 112 mph and his ground out was 109 mph

Just heard this was the Reds 18th come from behind win.  These guys may not be all-stars, but they don't give up.

• Like 1

Cheese & Crackers!!

Can't the Yankees stay healthy??? The Yanks get Stanton and Donaldson back from the IL and right away they lose 2 more! Judge, (the best player on the team), and also lose Nestor Cortes, one of the better starters!!

Anyone catch any highlights of last night's game? It was so smoky from the Canadian wildfires, it looked like they were playing in the fog!!

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Cheese & Crackers!!

Can't the Yankees stay healthy??? The Yanks get Stanton and Donaldson back from the IL and right away they lose 2 more! Judge, (the best player on the team), and also lose Nestor Cortes, one of the better starters!!

Anyone catch any highlights of last night's game? It was so smoky from the Canadian wildfires, it looked like they were playing in the fog!!

Yankee woes always put a smile on my face.  Wildfires do not.

This Reds team is one of the most exciting teams in the MLB. After 3 innings the game is tied at 6 athe Dodgers led 6-2 going into the 3rd.

In the 3rd inning 2 triples, 1hr, 1SB

The game 2hr, 23B,4SB

MClain 2-2 single, triple, 1SB 

De La Cruz 2-2 hr, triple 

• Like 2

Reds with another walk off win. Benson with a 2 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to win 8-6

Reds pitching didn't give up a hit after the 3rd inning. In the lineup tonight including the pitcher there were 6 rookies playing.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Reds with another walk off win. Benson with a 2 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to win 8-6

Reds pitching didn't give up a hit after the 3rd inning. In the lineup tonight including the pitcher there were 6 rookies playing.

This is fun.  LOL.    😂😂😂😂😂

Cubs are 12-26 over last 38 and look lifeless. Hopefully Bellinger can get back, get healthy and we can turn into some prospects come trade deadline. Otherwise short of a miracle this season is toast once again.

Time to hit reset on the entire operation. People talk about free agency...I'd ask why would any one specific player choose to come to this? We need like 4-5 guys.

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Cubs are 12-26 over last 38 and look lifeless. Hopefully Bellinger can get back, get healthy and we can turn into some prospects come trade deadline. Otherwise short of a miracle this season is toast once again.

Time to hit reset on the entire operation. People talk about free agency...I'd ask why would any one specific player choose to come to this? We need like 4-5 guys.

I imagine the Cubs could get a haul by dealing Stroman.  Happ could bring returns as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

2 hours ago, rico said:

I imagine the Cubs could get a haul by dealing Stroman.  Happ could bring returns as well.

Ross getting let go needs to be part of reset.  Would they have interest in Maddon or Girardi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Ross getting let go needs to be part of reset.  Would they have interest in Maddon or Girardi?

Ross hasnt had much talent to work with. I dont think he is part of the problem, but i also dont think he is a part of the solution. 

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I didn't judge Ross his first couple of years because that was an organizational tank job. They added some good pieces this year and honestly I'm not satisfied with Ross at all. Lineups are a joke, the continued use of Mastro, Rios, Barnhart and others over better players is puzzling... bullpen use has been questionable at best.

Hard reset with a veteran manager and commitment from the Ricketts to spend we could get this thing right in a couple of years. Otherwise...only 40 days to NFL training camp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rico said:

Since May 5th Happ hasn't homered, his ISO is 149th out of 153 players with at least 100 plate appearances. He also has a 42% strikeout ratio.

Never been a Happ guy never will be...but what did we do? Signed him to a big 3 or 4 year extension. 

• Like 1