Wisconsin Pre Game Thread

HoosierDPU95

11 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Just gave Tyra Buss a ride to AH. She is marrying Brad Davidson. I said what is he like 40? She laughed. Sitting behind the bench in wisky gear. 

Love what she did for IU on the court....but after that negative. Davison  and his flop BS has been driving me crazy for his 13 seasons in Madison. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So we going ESPN News for the first half? No way this Texas/Oklahoma game gets over in time.

I say this every time on the 9pm starts, but it's so infuriating how ESPN can't time these things.

Basically an OT game is the only time this happens when they do NBA doubleheaders. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Love what she did for IU on the court....but after that negative. Davison  and his flop BS has been driving me crazy for his 13 seasons in Madison. 

Im not going to lie and this might sound judgey but I've had a few friends marry girls that I'm thinking in my head, BRO RUN!!! Red flags!!!! Smoke showing.  I'm trying real hard to remember where they have proven me wrong.  

Tyra, RUN!!!! This dude is the biggest lame.  He probably beats his dog and hates his grandma.  Can you respect the way he plays the game of basketball?  How can you respect him as a man and the father of your children?  You can't.  Unless you want to wear the pants. 

I digress

• Like 1

• BGleas locked this topic